Mac rumors website Apple Insider recently posted about an Adobe survey that seems to indicate vaguely some specs for the upcoming Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) release.
In addition to touting 64-bit upgrades for most of the remaining apps in the Creative Suite, here are some specifics for the A-list:
- Infuse your stories with motion using DSLR video together with Photoshop. Transform video and stills in ways that were impossible before.
- Design across screens and get more accurate results than ever before with reinvented drawing and graphics tools.
- Get your work done in record time thanks to major productivity boosters leading to fewer steps and more workflow efficiencies.
- New Pattern Creation mode which simplifies pattern creation and editing.
- The ability to apply gradients to strokes in 3 different ways.
- A new vectorization tool that creates clean vector artwork from images
- Automatic corner generation for pattern brushes.
- Faster, more fluid workflows for web and interactive design.
- Integration with Maestro and CS Review.
Flash Professional CS6
- Usability and performance enhancements on a wide range of platforms and devices
- New properties to visually create complex, real-world timeline animations that are editable in Flash Professional.
- Tooling improvements for optimizing content creation.
Check out the full post at Apple Insider for details on Premiere, After Effects and some other possible details gleaned from the Adobe survey.